Downtown Durham is an incubator for creative thinking and innovative ideas. From homegrown entrepreneurial startups, to Fortune 500 international companies, to local startups that have grown into Fortune 500 companies, downtown Durham is home to innovative businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Doing Business Downtown
Inspire your staff, and get your creative juices flowing by locating your business in a thriving, dynamic environment. With restaurants, retail shops, sporting events, music, arts and Broadway plays all just steps away from your front door, there are endless organic opportunities to meet and network with other entrepreneurs and professionals. Downtown Durham is more than just a place to work, it's a hub of creativity and innovation.
Planning to move your business, start a business, or expand in or to downtown Durham? DDI staff are experts in helping businesses locate and thrive in downtown. We can help you identify available properties, plan for growth, connect to business development services and more. We can also provide market and pipeline data to help your business secure financing for all business loans.
Contact us to get started.
Tools & Resources
Download this handy guide filled with important contacts
- Business Link North Carolina
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- City of Durham's Office of Economic and Workforce Development - Small Business Advisory Committee
- Durham Technical Community College - Small Business Center
- SCORE (Service Corp of Retired Executives)
- Good Work
- The Institute
- Small Business Technology and Development Center (SBTDC)
- Urban Progress Zone