Built in 1924, this historic building consists of four stories and a basement. Not only does this building include a part of Durham’s rich history, it also includes spectacular views of Downtown Durham and the Durham Performance Arts Center. The building currently has two tenants, Pop-Sugar, Inc. and Elevate Salon Institute. Pop-Sugar is a global media and technology company. Elevate Salon provides beauty education and premium salon and spa services. The top two floors of the building are currently designed as personal penthouse residence. The basement includes two-car garage with express elevator to penthouse.
• +/- 30,517 SF brick façade corner building.
• Four floors + basement, with elevator.
• 48’ building height with stunning views of Downtown.
• Modernized lobby and restrooms.
• New elevator, mechanical & electrical systems.
• Walkable to DPAC and Durham Bulls Stadium.
• Surrounded by hotels, bars and restaurants.
• Located minutes away from RDU airport