Durham Farmer’s Market – Thanksgiving Market
501 Foster St.
- Pre-Thanksgiving Offering: Special hours before Thanksgiving. The Durham Farmer’s Market will be open from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 22.
315 E. Chapel Hill St.
- Thanksgiving Day Offering: Three-course dinner served from Noon to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 23. The Thanksgiving feast features apple-spiced North Carolina Black Heritage Turkey, Fennel & Rosemary Prime Rib, Hurtgen Meadows Gouda Mashed Potatoes, Creamed Spinach, Cauliflower Gratin and Cranberry Sauce. $85 per adult, $35 for children 10 and under. Reservations are required.
- Make reservation here or call 919-768-8831.
501 Washington St.
- Thanksgiving Day Catering: Take Home Feast, feeds 4-6 people for $225 and includes turkey, sides and a dessert.
- Thanksgiving Day Offering: Tickets available for three-course meal, including turkey, sides and a dessert. Prices ranges from $35 for children 8-13 and $85 for those 14 and older.