In light of the coronavirus pandemic, please contact your event host to confirm the event has not been postponed or canceled.
- This event has passed.
April 9 @ 1:00 pm
Downtown Durham, Inc. is launching the third season of the Public Space Project with a three-week series of online events held at 1 p.m. on Thursdays, April 9 – 23.
PSP Online will provide a virtual, lunch-time ‘taste’ of Public Space Projects to come.
- Thursday, April 9 – The Cabinet of Wishes
- Participants can submit wishes to the @DowntownDurham Instagram account by direct message or by commenting on a Cabinet of Wishes post. On Thursday, Chris Vitiello (aka the Poetry Fox) will share poetic responses to at least 25 wishes in stories and posts.
- Thursday, April 16 – Mindful Movement Dance Class
- Raven Gibbs leads a mindful dance class that promotes emotional, social, cognitive and physical integration to improve physical health and fitness while promoting self-care and mental health.
- Thursday, April 23 – Warli Painting 101
- Sampada Agarwal will live-stream a workshop on Warli painting, an indigenous art form from Western India that uses minimalistic forms and vibrant patterns to reflect everyday lives and events.