In light of the coronavirus pandemic, please contact your event host to confirm the event has not been postponed or canceled.
- This event has passed.
PSP Online – Week 3
April 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Downtown Durham, Inc. is launching the third season of the Public Space Project with a three-week series of online events held at 1 p.m.
PSP Online will provide a virtual, lunch-time ‘taste’ of Public Space Projects to come.
- Thursday, April 9 – The Cabinet of Wishes
- Participants can submit wishes throughout next week. On Thursday, Chris Vitiello (aka the Poetry Fox) will post poetic responses to up to 25 wishes.
- Thursday, April 16 – Mindful Movement Dance Class
- Raven Gibbs leads a mindful dance class that promotes emotional, social, cognitive and physical integration to improve physical health and fitness while promoting self-care and mental health.
- Friday, April 24 – Warli Painting 101
- Sampada Agarwal will live-stream a workshop on Warli painting, an indigenous art form from Western India that uses minimalistic forms and vibrant patterns to reflect everyday lives and events.