In light of the coronavirus pandemic, please contact your event host to confirm the event has not been postponed or canceled.
- This event has passed.
Durham Farmers Market
June 27, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Saturday, repeating until November 14, 2020
One of the most exciting aspects of shopping at a local farmer’s market is the anticipation seasonal produce. All year long we are able to celebrate the arrival of delicious and unique foods that are not available all the time the way they are in a typical grocery store. The freshness and quality of this produce is undeniable, and shoppers have the opportunity to ask questions to the very farmers who have planted, grown, and harvested it!
We are located at the Pavilion at Durham Central Park.
- Main Season Market: Saturdays from 8 am-12 pm (April 6 through November 23, 2019)
- Mid-Week Market: Wednesday from 3-6 pm (April 17 through October 9, 2019)
- Winter Market: Saturdays from 10 am-12 pm (December 7, 2019 through March 28, 2020)
- A face mask or face covering is required by Durham County.
- Enter and exit the market through designated locations.
- Hand washing stations will be available at the entry and exit.
- Walk one direction through the market from the entry to the exit.
- Maintain 6′ distance from other customers, vendors and staff.
- Form lines to the side of vendor stalls to keep the walkway clear for traffic.
- Please preorder and pre-pay when it’s available.
- Customers cannot touch items until they have been purchased.
- Customers cannot eat or drink inside the market area.
- Public Bathrooms will NOT be available to customers at this time.
- Triple Bucks tokens will be available at the market before you enter.
- Coordinate curbside pickup on Hunt Street beside the Pavilion garden with vendor