In light of the coronavirus pandemic, please contact your event host to confirm the event has not been postponed or canceled.
- This event has passed.
Virtual Durham Dance Wave – Online
June 2, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Friday, repeating until July 31, 2019
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday, repeating until July 31, 2019
Friday Zoom Meetings https://zoom.us/j/908681625
Link to playlist COMING SOON!
*LAC Virtual Gatherings will be streamed through Zoom. You can use a web browser (on your desktop or laptop), or use the Zoom app on your phone or iPad (download the app for Apple or Android). If using a laptop or desktop, you should be able to use the direct link URL listed above. If you use a phone or iPad it will prompt you to enter the Meeting ID which are the numbers at the end of the URL.
Community Virtual Dances & Harvest Sharing Circle
Here is an opportunity to Join, Share, Be, Move, Explore, Listen and Dance together.
LAC will host and facilitate the opening and closing conversation on Zoom. We are open to learn, adjust and support one another as we figure out the best ways to organize and communicate.
– We will share the music playlist with you as we receive the appropriate Spotify or iTunes link from each DJ
– Join the Zoom meeting link at least 10 minutes ahead of time for arrival and opening conversation
– We encourage you to begin each playlist (with crossfade adjusted) together as a group on Zoom or on your own.
– To sync up with the communal dance, push play at 7:30pm on Friday and 11:30am on Sunday. You’re welcome to play the set as often as you like and whenever is convenient for you.
– Please keep yourself muted while in Zoom
– Harvest Sharing Circle to follow each dance
– Contribute to the LAC with a one time payment or become a monthly Sustainer for as low as $5
Paypal: [email protected]
IMAGE ART CREDIT // Taylor White taylurk.com