In light of the coronavirus pandemic, please contact your event host to confirm the event has not been postponed or canceled.
- This event has passed.
Animal Protection Society of Durham Craft Beverage Festival 2021
April 17 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saving Animals One Sip at a Time
Join us at our 3rd annual Craft Beverage Festival, sample a selection of local beverages from Triangle-based craft brewers and vendors, and have a great time while benefiting Animal Protection Society of Durham. Meet the local brewers and staff while you receive unlimited samples (while supplies last) from a wide mix of unique brews, all included in the price of admission. Enjoy live music, local food trucks, and bring your crowd-friendly dogs (on leash of course!) to our unique family-friendly event. 100% of the proceeds will benefit Animal Protection Society of Durham to care for animals in need. This event promises to find the intersection of craft beverage and animal lovers.
- More than a dozen Durham craft beverage makers
- Beer, cider, mead, spirits, sodas, teas
- Local food available for purchase
- Live music – Tommy Thunderfoot and The Accelerators
- Bring your well-behaved dogs! (on leash of course)
- All proceeds benefit Animal Protection Society of Durham
- Family- and dog-friendly fun
Ticket Prices: the price of admission comes with a logo’d tasting glass and unlimited tastings at all craft beverage partner stations (while supplies last)
- For 21 and over: $35 – March 16, 2021; $45 from March 17 – April 15, 2021; $50 April 16 & 16, 2021
- Designated Driver ticket (only non-alcohol beverages): $20
- For 11 – 20 years of age: $10
- For 10 and younger: Free
- Most Pawsome Package: $60 for admission, commemorative t-shirt, branded glass, swag bag of goodies and VIP entry. Available until March 28th. (NOTE: t-shirt color has not yet been determined. photo below shows the design only.)
- Tee-shirt + Ticket: $55 Package your general admission ticket with an event tee-shirt, to ensure you get the size of your choice to commemorate the event.
NOTE: Tickets available for purchase via Eventbrite, or cash only at the gate the day of the festival.