- This event has passed.
Alley Twenty Six’s 10th Anniversary Dinner
September 8, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Alley Twenty Six will celebrate its 10-year anniversary with a special five-course dinner on Thursday, Sept. 8, 2022. The downtown Durham cocktail bar and restaurant was one of five finalists in this year’s Outstanding Bar Program in the James Beard Foundation’s annual restaurant and chef awards. Alley Twenty Six was the first North Carolina bar or restaurant nominated in this national category. Executive chef Carrie Schleiffer has designed a menu to pair with tastings of the cocktail bar’s most popular drinks, including the Mexican Herbalist, Alley Cocktail and more. It costs $110 per person, excluding tax and tip. Seatings available from 4-9:45 p.m. Make a reservation at https://bit.ly/Alleyanniversary
The full menu:
• American Dry Gin and Tonic (Conniption American Dry, Tonic, Lime, Soda)
• Taters and Caviar with Creme Fraiche, Tobiko and Dill
• Mexican Herbalist (Jalapeno Hibiscus Tequila, Reposado, Ginger, Honey, Lime)
• Scallop Crudo with Apple, Watermelon Radish, Ginger, Lime, Cilantro, Mint, Chili Crisp, and Puffed Rice
• Jibe Ho! (Scotch, Drambuie, Lime, Pineapple Demerara, Egg White, Angostura)
• Pan Seared Duck Breast with Brussels Sprouts, Fennel, Bacon, Sweet Potato, Cherry Jus, and Cracklin’s
• Alley Cocktail (Wild Turkey 101, Cynar, Luxardo, Dry Vermouth, Celery Bitters
• Bourbon Braised Short Rib of Beef with Celery Root Puree, Horseradish, Broccolini, Maitake Mushrooms, Crispy Shallots and Bourbon Braising Jus
• Frozen Hurricane (Rum, Passionfruit, Orange, LIme, OFTD Float)
• Coconut Panna Cotta with Mango Coulis, Raspberry and Mint
Note: The menu is subject to change based on ingredient availability.