In light of the coronavirus pandemic, please contact your event host to confirm the event has not been postponed or canceled.
- This event has passed.
5 Points Gallery Exhibition Extended: Transition
July 3, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Friday, happening 2 times
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until July 3, 2021
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Saturday, happening 2 times
Gallery Hours: Fridays 4-8 pm & Saturdays 12-8 pm or by appointment
In the spirit of embracing our new normal while welcoming the opportunity for introspection, 5 Points Gallery in downtown Durham invites the public to our exhibition TRANSITION. We honor the potential of fresh beginnings for our beloved community, our friends & families, and ourselves. This exhibition features new works guaranteed to “wash away from the soul the dust of everyday life,” Picasso’s words that ring particularly true today. TRANSITION presents works by ten Triangle-based artists, assembled to include a range of mediums such as painting, sculpture, fused glass, and mixed media.
Visit 5 Points Gallery in person or online from your home and shop on our website at https://5pointsgallery.com/. All work from this exhibition can be shipped or picked up at the gallery. We are grateful for everyone who continues to support our locally owned gallery. We are open Fridays 4-8pm and Saturdays noon-8pm. You may also schedule an in-person viewing by private appointment at your convenience by contacting us at [email protected]
We are honored to have been chosen to be Best of Durham 2021 by Durham Magazine’s readers. Image Submitted: “A Walk in the Woods,” by Teddy Devereux, fused glass on an aluminum canvas.
THE 5 WAYS FOR YOU TO STAY ENGAGED WITH 5 POINTS GALLERY:
1. Visit our website at https://5pointsgallery.com to browse and find new artworks from the comfort of your home. Inspiration is just a click away!
2. Sign up for our newsletter at https://5pointsgallery.com/contact/ to stay up-to-date with our gallery’s exhibitions and special events.
3. Let us add beautiful images of art and gallery news to your social-media news feeds by following us on Facebook @5pointsgallery and Instagram @5points_gallery.
4. See something you like? Feel free to email us at [email protected] for inquiries or to schedule a private viewing.
5. Stay connected! We love to engage with our viewers and followers who reach out to us, and usually respond within 24 hrs/7 days a week. And we want for you to know that we are here for you, wishing everyone well, as we get through this together.
5 Points Gallery is North Carolina’s premier fine arts gallery in the heart of Durham. Our contemporary artists live and work locally. They create diverse works in an array of media and are dedicated to inspiring the lives of others and nurturing our sense of community. 5 Points Gallery’s mission is to form meaningful connections and dialogue with our community of art lovers, local businesses, organizations and collectors.