2-Year Anniversary Celebration
March 31 @ 4:00 pm - 11:59 pm
Wow! 2 years have flown by. Thank YOU for all of the support as we have found our footing in a new space during a difficult time for small businesses. We’ve enjoyed immersing ourselves in this community and we appreciate the warm welcome.
We’re going to celebrate our 2-year downtown Durham anniversary the only way we know how…with a PARTY!
Here’s what we have on deck:
– DJ Gummy spinning tunes on the patio, 6-9 PM
– Chirba Chirba Dumplings food truck, 6-9 PM
– Release of our Mango Fresh hard seltzer
– Frozen boozy slushies return for the season
– Cellar release of Currant Conditions – our 2021 barrel-aged golden sour with black currants
– Bullpen social district to-go drinks from our outdoor bar (and inside)
– Maybe more…who knows!
March 31st is also opening day for The Durham Bulls, so grab a beer with us before or after the game, and don’t forget to get one to-go as you walk from our taproom to the park!