Downtown Durham Construction Projects and Special Events Update
March 9th – March 18th
March 8, 2018
Please note – the projects included in this work plan are current as of the above publication date, and are subject to change based on weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances.
Current Project Highlights
- Central Park Waterline Repairs – Further improvements to the City’s waterline infrastructure will continue in Central Park.
- Van Alen Apartments – Northwood Ravin is scheduled to install to install exterior sheathing along Mangum Street.
- Google Fiber along Corcoran Street – Google will be installing fiber along Corcoran Street to connect both One City Center and American Underground.
- Durham Mixed-Use Parking Garage Construction – Construction activity for the new parking garage on Morgan Street will continue throughout the week.
- Durham Innovation District – Barnhill Contracting is scheduled to complete utility work along Roney Street
- One City Center – AHCC is scheduled to complete project deliveries along West Parrish Street.
- Mallard Street Waterline Replacement – Water line installation will continue in Mallard Street between Cleveland and Roxboro streets.
- NCDOT Construction Project Update Map – Please click this link to view construction activity and secure project updates for NCDOT construction projects.