Downtown Durham Construction Projects & Special Events Update: November 10th-19th
November 9th, 2017
Please note – the projects included in this work plan are current as of the above publication date, and are subject to change based on weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances.
Current Project Highlights
- NC 147 Overnight Closures – NCDOT will close all northbound and southbound lanes of NC 147 on Sunday, November 12th, from Midnight to 7:00 AM.
- Central Park Waterline Repairs – Further improvements to the City’s waterline infrastructure will continue in Central Park.
- Van Alen Apartments – Northwood Ravin is scheduled to complete a concrete delivery and form work.
- Durham Mixed-Use Parking Garage Construction – Construction activity for the new parking garage on Morgan Street will continue throughout the week.
- Durham Innovation District – Barnhill Contracting is scheduled to complete utility work along Morris Street.
- One City Center – AHCC is scheduled to complete project deliveries along West Parrish Street.
- Duke Energy Utility Installation – Evening utility work will be completed along West Parrish Street.
**For more details please see the notice from the City of Durham: Construction Projects and Special Events Update November 10 2017 – November 19 2017