>>>Downtown Durham Construction Projects & Special Events Update: July 27th
July 27, 2017
Please note – the projects included in this work plan are current as of the above publication date, and are subject to change based on weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances.
Current Project Highlights**
- One City Center – AHCC is scheduled to complete a concrete pour and a material hoist.
- East Main Street Waterline Repairs – Further improvements to the City’s waterline infrastructure will continue east of downtown along the East Main Street corridor.
- Central Park Waterline Repairs – Further improvements to the City’s waterline infrastructure will continue in Central Park.
- Downtown Sidewalk Repairs – Durham Public Works will complete repairs to curb ramps and sidewalks throughout downtown.
- Van Alen Apartments – Northwood Ravin is scheduled to complete a concrete delivery and complete underground utility work.
- The Brannan – 400 Hunt Street will be closed daily (various dates – noted below)
- Chesterfield Building Crane Lift – Temporary closure of 700 West Main Street for an HVAC installation on July 29th.
- Brightleaf Square Crane Lift – Temporary closure of 800 West Main Street for an HVAC installation on July 30th.
- Pettigrew Street and Dillard Street Intersection Closure – Temporary closure of the intersection of Pettigrew Street and Dillard Street on July 31st.
**For more details please see the notice from the City of Durham: Downtown Durham Construction Projects Update July 28 2017 – August 6 2017